Attractive Salary + Benefits Chichester, West Sussex
An exciting opportunity for a proven asset manager with experience in commercial property. Join Landlink Estates, a dynamic and growing business, to further your career. The Asset Manager will introduce and drive their own asset management plan and play a key role in the portfolio’s continued expansion in the South.
If you want to stretch yourself and work in a close knit team that has huge ambitions for future growth then this is an exceptional opportunity to play a vital part in the rapid expansion of our commercial property portfolio which currently includes a wide range of property sectors and we want you to help shape its future focus. Considerable asset enhancement opportunities exist and these are accompanied by the financial backing to deliver them.
- Take overall responsibility for the management of the existing portfolio with a particular emphasis on asset and property management alongside all landlord & tenant issues.
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the let portfolio and identify commercially attractive opportunities, whilst working with the wider team to ensure we grow efficiently based upon the effective use of good systems.
- Prepare, present and deliver financial budgeting, appraisal and board reports for the let portfolio to achieve our KPIs.
- Maximise the rental value of the let assets whilst maintaining strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders and tenants. In doing so, provide recommendations internally to enhance the financial performance of the property portfolio.
- Act as a key ambassador for the Estate.
- Ambitious and happy with the delegated authority to act, you will want to enhance your skills and seize this chance to grow the role whilst our business grows quickly.
- Approximately 3-5 years experience with a proven track record of successfully managing a diverse range of property. Proven financial, commercial and strategic acumen.
- Ideally RICS-qualified with a proven track record in commercial property with particular focus on asset and estate management.
- Strong commercial focus and entrepreneurial nature, as well as possessing the self-awareness and humility to negotiate successful outcomes for key stakeholders. A keen focus on implementation and a desire to deliver results.
- Energetic, tenacious and hands-on with strong attention to detail. Committed team player with excellent communication skills, natural diplomacy and common sense.
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Exhibit the skills to successfully engage with the wider Langmead Group businesses.
Please email your CV with full salary details to email@example.com or for further information please contact Charlie Holroyde on 07973 116262.
Mulberry Executive Search have been retained by Landlink Estates to handle this assignment.